>>Yes, Give Me The Complete Thailand Series For Only 41.98!<<
Complete Thailand Guides
Our guides will help plan your next trip for a long or short-term stay. Include 6 eBooks and 4 audiobooks. Over 500 pages and 2+ hours of audio of the most important information you need to know to live your dream in Thailand!
Find the proper visa (short or long-term) for you and/or your family. Save up to $1,000 when applying for a visa by yourself without using an agent.
Things you need to know and where to find accommodation in Thailand. From buying your property (Home, Condo, Land) to short or long-term rental.
Find a Thai Woman of Your Dream
Our guides will help you prepare and gives you the resources you need to find the right Thai woman, not the ones in the beer bar, massage parlour or some shady part of Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket.
36 of the most common scams. Essential reading for tourists as the information contained can save you a fortune, as well as profound grief. For those considering relocating to Thailand or taking up a Thai lady, the information is invaluable.
Where to Stay
Find the best places to stay for a holiday, romantic retreat, retirement, family, work or people on a budget. We’ll break down the pros and cons of each neighbourhoods in Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai.
All guides are mobile ready in PDF format, meaning you can view them on your desktop, laptop, iPad or iPhone and other Android devices.
The Ultimate Guide to Living & Travelling in Thailand (eBook 1)
Dating Thai Women in Thailand For Single Men (eBook 2)
36 Common Scams in Thailand (eBook 3)
Where to Stay in Bangkok (eBook 4)
Where to Stay in Phuket (eBook 5)
Where to Stay in Chiang Mai (eBook 6)
>>Yes, Give Me The Complete Thailand Series For Only 41.98!<<
*Content not on website or Youtube channel
Details: 220 pages & over 2 hours of audio of the most important information you need to know to live your dream in Thailand!
If you are considering travelling, retiring, working or moving to Thailand, then I believe the information inside this eBook will be very valuable to you. This eBook will cover the necessary information you need to know, from your initial arrival inside Thailand to settling down in the country. It will also include important issues like visas, the cost of living, lifestyle, places to live, work, language, entertainment, Thai food, culture, different types of accommodation, things you need to know about buying properties and even a bit about romance.
- THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ACCOMMODATION IN THAILAND
- Buying your own property in Thailand (Home, Condo, Land)
- What you need to consider before purchasing a condominium in Thailand
- How to avoid rip-offs/scams when renting
- Why you cannot own lands in Thailand
- How to find long-term properties in Thailand
- Learn the risks of the 30 years land lease with your Thai company + renewal
- LEARN THE BASIC OF THAI CULTURE FROM A THAI PERSON
- Romance with Thai women
- Is Mia Noi (second wife/monogamy) socially acceptable? What do Thais think?
- Learn the important Thai phrases and Thai phrases when ordering food
- HOW TO SAVE OVER $100 WHEN MAKING MONEY TRANSFERS
- How to avoid the 200 Baht ATM fee
- How to get the real exchange rate
- How to find expat jobs in Thailand
- Working online, is it illegal?
- FIND THE RIGHT VISA (SHORT OR LONG-TERM) FOR YOU AND/OR YOUR FAMILY
- Save up to $1,000 when applying for a visa by yourself without using an agent
- After you read this, you will have better understanding how the Thai visa works
- Get a list of Thai embassies/ Thai consulates nearest you to apply for a visa
- TRAVEL INSURANCE, MEDICATIONS, HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE
- Get the top private/international hospitals inside Bangkok
- Get the top private & public/government hospitals outside Bangkok
- Travel & health insurance options
- Dental costs
- HOW TO TRAVEL AROUND THAILAND
- Buses, fly, train, meter-taxis, scooter taxis, tuk-tuk, BTS & MRT (Sky Train/Subway)
- Buying a car and how to get your driver licenses
- CRIME AND SAFETY
- How to stay safe while living or traveling in Thailand
Details: 100+ pages – no games, no weird seduction tactics
This ebook is intended for single men who seek a long-term commitment with a regular Thai woman.
What I can help you get and what you can expect in this ebook is how to find a good Thai woman of your dream, using the same method that I used. I hope this ebook helps you prepare and gives you the resources you need to find the right woman, not the ones in the beer bar, massage parlour or some shady part of Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket.
- THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DATING IN THE WEST VS THAILAND
- Dating across financial status and social classes
- Dating age gap
- Dating across education levels
- Gender roles
- Language barriers
- Dating at the workplace
- Gifts and paying
- Group dates
- Public displays of affection
- Should you kiss a girl on our first date?
- What should you wear on your first date?
- THE KEY FACTORS TO FIND THE RIGHT THAI WOMAN
- Many foreign men make the mistake of not understanding the different types of Thai women
- Understanding the different types of Thai women in Thai society will be key to your success
- Find the 7 types of Thai women, not just the two types, “good/normal” and “bad”
- LEARN HOW TO GET A THAI WOMAN WAITING FOR YOU TO LAND
- There’s something you should know when visiting Thailand for the first time. You can get Thai women to meet you before you even board the flight. You could even be picked up by your date from the airport if you’re doing things right!
- LOGISTICS: BEST LOCATION FOR MY CONDO OR HOTEL?
- With regards to meeting Thai women, planning is vital and is usually neglected. If you reside in America, it won’t benefit you to be out in the suburbs if you’re going to meet women. If you live in Bangkok, you shouldn’t be all the way in Don Mueang.
- We’ll show you the ideal places to stay
- WHERE TO GO & WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR DATE
- Once you found someone and she’s interested in a date, what should you do next?
- We list different types of establishments and their pros and cons
- List of recommended places in Bangkok to bring your date
- LEARN MY BEST METHOD TO MEETING AN ABUNDANCE OF BEAUTIFUL THAI WOMEN
- My secret to success when it comes to meeting Thai women. Using it, I’ve dated beautiful Thai women, most of which wouldn’t give me the time of day with any other approach
Details: 103 pages of expert travel advice
Are you worried about getting scammed? In this guidebook, I share all my best tips, tricks, and secrets so you don’t have to make rookie mistakes like falling for the tuk-tuk temple scam or being overcharged for something you shouldn’t.
Don’t be just another tourist in Thailand. Understand the 36 most common tourist scams and how to avoid them.
- 36 COMMON SCAMS REVEALED
- Many of the scams are petty, low-level cons, and most people can easily avoid them. But others are more sophisticated, backed by mafia-like criminal gangs, and they can be downright dangerous
- Learn the warning signs and how to avoid scams
- TIPS FOR NEW TOURISTS & EXPATS
- Essential reading for tourists as the information contained can save you a fortune, as well as profound grief. For those considering relocating to Thailand or taking up a Thai lady, the information is invaluable
Details: Over 120 pages of eBooks & over 1 hour of audio
It can be confusing picking an area or selecting the best place to stay in places like Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai. Bangkok alone is the biggest city in the country with at least 50 districts.
Where are the best nightlife spots or the best places for dining? Where to stay for a romantic getaway as a couple, or the best place for your family, or avoid the red-light districts? What other popular spots for digital nomads and retirees? Which area is best for your lifestyle, budget and daily routine? What are the cool places to stay?
- THREE EBOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS
- Where to stay in Bangkok
- Where to stay in Phuket
- Where to stay in Chiang Mai
- With the information on these guides, you’ll have a better chance of selecting the districts or neighbourhoods that best match your lifestyle and budget
- BREAK DOWN OF EACH CITY AND TIPS
- I’ll tell you the best place to stay to help you make the most out of your holiday or long-term stay, because if you select the wrong spot, it can break your holiday
- I’ll show you the different areas along with different accommodations around each city
- Break down the pros and cons of each neighbourhood
Our guide books will help you prepare and plan your dream holiday or long-term stay.
Save time and money. Get the complete Thailand series now and get 40% off! Limited Time Offer.
Guide books were written by a real traveller who can speak two Thai dialects and has over 40 years of experience living/travelling South East Asia!