WHO ELSE WANTS TO KNOW HOW TO START LIVING YOUR DREAM IN THAILAND?
If you are considering travelling, retiring, working or moving to Thailand, then the information inside this ebook and audiobook will be very valuable to you.
It will cover the necessary information you need to know, from your initial arrival inside Thailand to settling down in the country. It will also include important issues like visas, the cost of living, lifestyle, places to live, work, language, entertainment, Thai food, culture, different types of accommodation, things you need to know about buying properties and even a bit about romance.
Here’s What You Get…
- 200 PAGES OF THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW TO LIVE YOUR DREAM IN THAILAND!
- eBook in PDF and MP3 formats
- FIND THE RIGHT VISA (SHORT OR LONG-TERM) FOR YOU AND/OR YOUR FAMILY
- Save up to $1,000 when applying for a visa by yourself without using an agent
- After you read this, you will have better understanding how the Thai visa works
- Get a list of Thai embassies/ Thai consulates nearest you to apply for a visa
- THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ACCOMMODATION IN THAILAND
- Buying your own property in Thailand (Home, Condo, Land)
- What you need to consider before purchasing a condominium in Thailand
- How to avoid rip-offs/scams when renting
- Why you cannot own lands in Thailand
- How to find long-term properties in Thailand
- Learn the risks of the 30 years land lease with your Thai company + renewal
- LEARN THE BASIC OF THAI CULTURE FROM A THAI PERSON
- Romance with Thai women
- Is Mia Noi (second wife/monogamy) socially acceptable? What do Thais think?
- Learn the important Thai phrases and Thai phrases when ordering food
- CRIME AND SAFETY
- How to stay safe while living or travelling in Thailand
- TRAVEL INSURANCE, MEDICATIONS, HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE
- Get the top private/international hospitals inside Bangkok
- Get the top private & public/government hospitals outside Bangkok
- Travel & health insurance options
- Dental costs
- HOW TO TRAVEL AROUND THAILAND
- Buses, fly, train, meter-taxis, scooter taxis, tuk-tuk, BTS & MRT (Sky Train/Subway)
- Buying a car and how to get your driver licenses
- How to find expat jobs in Thailand
- Working online, is it illegal?
- HOW TO SAVE OVER $100 WHEN MAKING MONEY TRANSFERS
- How to avoid the 200 Baht ATM fee
- How to get the real exchange rate
- ALL THE INFORMATION CAN BE ACCESS INSTANTLY AFTER YOU SIGNUP!
I know after you read one of my guides, you’ll be grateful for all the tips and advice.
If that’s something you want, here’s what to do next:
Click the buy button.
On the next page, enter your information to complete the payment.
You’ll get instant access to our Ultimate Guide To Living And Travelling In Thailand!